Ingredients:
3 oz. cream cheese
2 Tablespoons butter
2 Cups cooked chicken
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
8 oz. crescent rolls
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can of milk (read below)
Directions:
Cook Chicken and shred
Soften cream cheese and butter
mix together cream cheese, butter, chicken, salt, and pepper
Put mixture on crescent rolls and roll them up.
Place on greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes
Meanwhile heat cream of chicken and milk in a saucepan
Pour over chicken roll ups and enjoy!
My Mom used to make this recipe I thought it was so good that I decided to make it for Chuck when we were dating. When I read the ingredients it called for a can of milk, I looked in the cupboard for a can of milk and found sweetened condensed milk. I put the can of milk in and tasted it and realized they meant to fill the empty can of cream of chicken soup with regular milk. Luckily my mom had more ingredients in the cupboard and luckily Chuck didn't judge me on my cooking skills which have since gotten much better.
That is funny about the milk :) You know it's true love ;)
ReplyDelete